* Non-cracked concrete C20/25 to C50/60
Also suitable for:
* Concrete C12/15
* Natural stone with dense structure
For fixing of:
* Steel constructions
* Cable trays
* Window elements
* Wood constructions
* Anchor bolt for push-through and pre-positioned installation.
* When the hexagon nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
* Stainless steel version of the corrosion resistance class III, e.g. A4, for outdoor use and in damp conditions.
* GS version with large washer for wood constructions in accordance with DIN 440.
* FBN II offers maximum load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete ¿ anchoring base can not bear higher loads - is totally utilised.
* Reduced anchorage depth reduces drill time ¿ this saves time and reduces reinforcement hits during drilling.
* Long thread allows stand-off installations and variable usable lengths.
* 8 to 16 mm diameter also for reduced anchorage depths, e.g. for small loads or if reinforcement is hit.
* Embossed letter on the head for subsequent control of the installation as it indicates the setting depth.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 11 February, 2010.